Coming soon: details for Fraud 2014
To receive regular email updates for Fraud 2014 please complete the remind me form.
A lot has changed in the insurance fraud market in recent years, and Post has been at forefront of it. Back in 2011, the Fraud conference launched the IFB into life, and in 2012 the success continued from landmark cases to the industry's own IFED. Now a staple part of the Post Event's calendar, Fraud 2013 will continue the hard work of yesteryear for this impassioned and dedicated sector.
Post's annual Fraud conference is the largest of its type, attracting industry specialists and the heads of department, directors and claims managers from across the country to discuss and debate the latest collaboration initiatives and fraud prevention strategies.
Details of the 2013 programme are now available- take a look here!
Key topics include:
- Strategic handling post reforms - what are the best practice legal strategies to deploy, and how have they affected the industry?
- Collaborative Case Study - A look at the recent Insure the Box case involving IFED, where two fraudsters were successfully prosecuted having hacked their payment systems.
- Intelligence sharing isn't working - the CII's next generation claims faculty discuss some of the restrictions and exemptions within the Data Protection Act.
- Collaborative Case Study - A look inside the Metropolitan Police's award winning Operation Catcher and how, by working across the industry, they are reducing deliberately induced road collisions.
- Cyber terrorism and e-crime - The worrying growth in this area has caught the attention of the Home Affairs Select Committee, but just what is it doing to the industry, and how best can we combat it?