Thursday 6 November
Grand Connaught Rooms, London
The insurance fraud market is rapidly and constantly evolving: with new scams, the latest technology - whether as a sword or a shield, and industry and government initiatives all playing a role in the ever-shifting landscape of fraud prevention strategies.
Whatever the developments, Post has been at the forefront, informing and educating the industry, as well as providing platforms for industry-wide benchmarking and knowledge-sharing. Post's annual Fraud conference is the largest of its kind, attracting leading practitioners, specialists and industry figures from across the country to discuss the latest developments, share know-how, and network with peers.
This year's Fraud conference will focus on ‘intelligent sharing'.
Key topics will include:
- Collaboration case studies, including the DVLA Insurance Industry Access to Driver Data
- Turning grey data black: collaboration and technology
- Evolution of the IFB: discussion of the IFB's latest strategy, due to be published in September
- Barriers to intelligence sharing: what's holding back better collaboration?
- Cracking the whip on Personal Injury: collaboration between motor and casualty claims
- Horizon scanning: what's that coming over the hill? A forecast of the next 12 months
Why you need to attend
Watch our short video
below to find out
why this event is not to be missed!